User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Official Polls Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?

    It's always Pat Buchanan. ALWAYS! *ahem* I kind of liked "You what, sir?" though. It's like, "You WHAT, sir???" in a tone of disbelief. I don't know what we're disbelieving... ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    To my love, the YWS, Thank you for being there, along side my writing, encouraging me to go on with tantalizing, tempting posts of crtiquey wonderment. For over two good ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    The soundtrack to Pride & Prejudice!

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Requests for...

    I want a moose... but I doubt you could help me with that. *pouty face*

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    It's always Pat. *nods*

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    PAT BUCHANAN!!!! Otherwise I would vote for hardback.... So much nicer. ;) ~Yoyo

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Society Is Now On MySpace

    Woot! Way to conform to society's demands! *dances and adds*

    May 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Bye Bobo!! And good luck! Thanks for all you've done, and we'll miss you!

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Icicles or icespears?

    I can look out the window next to me here at my neighbor's house which has some one and a half story long icicles coming down from the second story ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Woo!

    Oooh! We've done Bye-Bye Birdie before! It was fun. ^_^

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Fand- You have GORGEOUS eyes. They look absolutely sparkling in black and white too. *is jealous* Flemzo- Yeah COWBELL!!! Wooo!!! Greatest instument on earth for just that moment. Nice giraffe ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Jack's Musket

    OooooOOOooo... fun stuff! 8)

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yay- Beginning Complete

    Yay!!! Congrats! *begins chanting* Write, write, write, write... Muahaha! ;)

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    How does that help you to remember to get dressed? You need a reminder to put clothes on?? O.o

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: !!!!!!!

    O.o In fact... noodles do sound good. And I'm suddenly hungry too. Curse the mention of food. It should be illegal. :( *SPLAT!!!*

    Jan 6, 2007


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS