User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Mantis!! I like the cut! :D

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ariiii!!! Congrats! I bet you're real excited! Nice drawing Saint. ^^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    4/10 Half of it sounds like the playlist of a 12 year-old the rest are bands I don't like much. Nothing personal. ^^ 1. Twenty Three - Yellowcard 2. Bug ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10 for all pretty awesome bands, minus #2 which I can't judge because I've never heard them. 1. Poor Thing - Sweeney Todd 2. Champaign's for Celebrating (I'll Have A ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The World According to YWS

    Wheee US! Who else is in one of those army of dots in the Midwest? :D

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    At least 120 across all genres. :)

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If someone on YWS died...

    Sorry, I actually laughed out loud at the "Nate Death Backup Plan" but I suppose that might come in handy. And yeah, I've totally thought about this before too. I ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Red Leader: Um, hello! *bats eyelashes* Are you a photographer? Or was this just one of those happy accidents? You're gorgeous, btw. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: craziest night of writing you have ever experienced?

    25,000 words for NaNoWriMo written over the course of three days right before the deadline. And winning by 700 words two hours before the deadline. Can you say... procrastinator? :D ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    A new pic of me. My hair was so nice to me. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: 1 Gigabyte Big

    Call me again when we get to a terabyte. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8) Is that a dare? ;) I have a sudden unquenchable urge to scream "CHUG!" Mayhaps it is. Sheesh, ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: 1 Gigabyte Big

    Wooot! That's a lot of text. O.o Really. But man, in the scheme of things, one gig, is not all that much. I mean, I could fit YWS onto my ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yeah, really. High school isn't that bad. Trust me dear, it's a big improvement from middle school. People have grown up and are more accepting of everyone. That's my experience ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    How dare you mention that blasphemous word!!! :evil: *clings to remaining summer time* :cry: Though I am a bix excited to start college. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Suzanne and JabberHut!

    Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! :D :D :D Three is a good number. And so is 17 I guess. Though 18 is better cuz that's how old I am!! ...

    Jul 27, 2008


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare