User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Re: YWS - One Page

    Oh my... this'll be interesting.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS - One Page

    Wow, that sounds totally amazing Nate! I'm on board! :D

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I'm injured!

    I'm a rather safe person... mostly cuz I'm lazy. I've never had broken bones. I've been to the emergency room twice though. Once in 3rd grade when I fell on ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A random YWS idea...........

    Or put it in your favorites! That's what I do. I've got a main list of sites I visit everyday, and folders for ones I visit less or might need ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Snow Days!!!!

    Oh yeah, my exams got done last week. And I have to shovel tons of snow too. Our neighbor's snowblower broke down. T_T

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Snow Days!!!!

    Wow! I got two snow days this week!! Including today, my birthday!!! :D *Yoyo prances about and does a birthday dance* So now, according to the U.S. Constitution (or some ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Something wrong with the site?

    No clue. That kinda sucks. Does it work on your computer? Cuz that might help. :( Sorry I dunno how to help. *shrugs*

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    scotty - i love the face. and please tell me you have green eyes too! *drools* ... *ahem* sorry. Ari - new friend! yay! you're pretty!!!! and all your sisses ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    These aren't my pants! Whose pants are these? *dies of laughter* ... *ahem* Inside joke. Oo

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    It seems the only reason that people post these pictures of themselves is to add the comment that they're so ugly, are't they? and wait for everyone else to fall ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 80% i can never pronounce it :( Title: 90% yay? Avvie: 100% is that the cover from that one book? i hear it's good... (btw, mine is from Invader ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    BBB - Wow. Well, you already know now that I'm a sucker for green eyes, and you are not ugly. :wink: author - you're really pretty! i like your glasses. ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 85% BBB, i didn't like it at first but it's grown on me. :) Title: 100% YAYYY WICKED!!! :D Avvie: 95% rawr! bear, it fits. Country: 75% i don't ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Good luck! And we hope to see you back! :D

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Help please!

    As stated, I need three poems to put in a contest, and I need help narrowing down my options. Now I have them already posted up here (some are pretty ...

    Jan 18, 2008


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet