-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Bob! Looks nifty. XD
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: *cling!*
Why did it diiiieeee!!!! I was having withdrawl symptomes! :cry: Hm, man... I need to get a life. XD
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: A Bit of English Fun
Looks like a case for... "The Grammar Ninja!!!" :elephant:
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On
Good luck, Jack! I must say, it will be odd not seeing your name in red. Hope you are still able to stick around somewhat though. I don't even want ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: unusual animal thread
A turtle cat.
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
scotty - I must say that you look good! :p I'm not a fan of mullets though. XP Tess - you're so pretty! I love your freckles. ^^ And your ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Dono's Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!! :D :elephant: :smt026 :birthday: :smt026 :elephant:
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???
Woo Pat! *Yoyo prances about with "Vote for Pat" signs* :D
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Chevy! I remember you! You are gorgeous. I really love that middle one too. It's very artsy. Roaring Melody - I like the long hair better. ^^ Fabien - You're ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Random Color Thread
pretty purple! (what? i like purple! ^_^)
Feb 12, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
aedomir - Heh. How clever of you! Put your cute face as your avatar! lol *le sigh* All the gorgeous people! But then again, who isn't? :D ~Yoyo 8)
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: This Pic Reminds Me Of Someone...
Aw! It's Bear! *Yoyo huggles Bear* :D
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Pat Buchanan?
I vote for Pat Buchanan at every available opportunity. Hooray Pat! *raises the flags* :elephant:
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Rejection letters...
*Yoyo huggles Snoink*
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: donut repli 2 diz msg or ill hurtz u
I want a donut now... -__-
Feb 9, 2008
