User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Re: YWS is the cause of global warming!

    *thrusts ring up next to Layleun's* Water!!! :D

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is totally right!! < itching to check FB now... -__- v will help to slap me if i do ^_^

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Awah! Bear you're so cute! Though that towel in the background is the same color as your shirt and if you look at it right it gives you a weird ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Wacom tablet, right?? I is using one of those right now... *plays around with pen*. Cool things, them. XD Gwen, I am supposedly named "Colter" after a YWP NaNo joke........... ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Well you're gorgeous Gwen. ^_^ *snatches tablet back* Mine.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Happy St. Patty's Day guys! I just thought I'd show off my tie and sparkly shamrock sticker! XD And check it out! There's the Chat in the background! Yay! *feels ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ apparently has mad hats... < is reviving this thread made of awesomeness v will conform and help me bring this back to life!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Question For Those Who Get Tons Of Snow

    When they say dozens of feet, they're typically talking about what has fallen over the course of the winter so far. I know in the UP (upper peninsula) of Michigan, ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Poetry Nomination Thread

    Best Poem Overall Best Poem in Each Category --Dramatic Poetry - When We Walked by GingerLizzy --Lyric Poetry --Narrative Poetry --Other Poetry Best Metaphor in a Poem Best Metaphor in ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yeah, I could've sworn Wolf was Gwen... you guys look almost identical. O.O Makes sense that you'd be cousins though. :lol:

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    Yeah, where'd Pat go. >( I'm super-excited though! I wanna order it! :D I hope there's another one though so I can submit to that. ^_^ I missed the first ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I have a word problemo

    Man, you're having some word issues aren't you Gweny. Yeah, it's just a tennis ball machine. I did a year of tennis and that's all we called it. ;) ~Yoyo ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The dancing letters!

    Indeed! :D That was entertaining. Nate or someone was also wreaking havoc in the chat at that time too. :p

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Lupe is Leaving

    Ack me too Layleun!!! I'm doing stage crew for a play this week as well, but I'll still find a way to come on here. XD I'm just a tricky ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *trips and falls* Awah! TN you're freaking gorgeous!!!

    Mar 1, 2008


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci