User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: New YWS Icon

    Blue, for sure. No offense, but the colors on the other one are TERRIBLE. And at 16x16px, no one is going to be able to see what it is. From ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited?

    Yaaaayyyyy life! :D

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Themed Chat Night (30/12/2008 10:00pm GMT)

    Wheeee! I take pictures! *snap snap* ^_^

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What's Better?

    Loyal Pat fan here, sorry. ~Yoyo 8)

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    Woot for college high-speed Ethernet and wireless. ^_^ Really depends where my laptop is... but it's all high-speed either way. ~Yoyo 8)

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Palin Name Generator

    I'm Filter Skate Palin... :?

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: CreateSpace Guy's Name

    Looks like a Robert to me. My roommate says he looks like a Ben though which I might have to also agree with. ~Yoyo 8)

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    Darcy, the original bassist for The Smashing Pumpkins grew up in my town and he mom lives a few doors down from me. My mom also taught her in elementary ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 68% Likelihood of you being MALE is 32% Hm... okay.

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Kinda. I started but haven't worked on it in months. I will pick it back up again I swear!!! *whines* ~Yoyo 8)

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Five Most Common Questions Of A New Member

    How do I post things? What's a review? Why don't I get reviews? How do I add friends? YOU MEAN I CAN'T DO THIS?!?!!11!??111?!?!!!!!111one!!!!!11 ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Welcome Back Jack!

    Yaaayyyy! Welcome back! :D ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Advice for a high school senior?

    Start submitting applications now. Hit the early deadlines for your favorite top-choice schools. Work on scholarship apps but not *too* hard. Most of the big deadlines aren't until Spring, so ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: McCain Running Mate

    Hahaha, this is more of lounge material, not news material. I'll move this to the lounge and pull up an article to put up here. :D EDIT: Dude, I totally ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Just thought I'd update you guys and show you part of my dorm room. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 29, 2008


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver