-
Re: New YWS Icon
Blue, for sure. No offense, but the colors on the other one are TERRIBLE. And at 16x16px, no one is going to be able to see what it is. From ...
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: Are You Excited?
Yaaaayyyyy life! :D
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: Themed Chat Night (30/12/2008 10:00pm GMT)
Wheeee! I take pictures! *snap snap* ^_^
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: What's Better?
Loyal Pat fan here, sorry. ~Yoyo 8)
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: What's Your Internet Connection?
Woot for college high-speed Ethernet and wireless. ^_^ Really depends where my laptop is... but it's all high-speed either way. ~Yoyo 8)
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: Palin Name Generator
I'm Filter Skate Palin... :?
Sep 16, 2008 -
Re: CreateSpace Guy's Name
Looks like a Robert to me. My roommate says he looks like a Ben though which I might have to also agree with. ~Yoyo 8)
Sep 16, 2008 -
Re: Do you know anyone famous?
Darcy, the original bassist for The Smashing Pumpkins grew up in my town and he mom lives a few doors down from me. My mom also taught her in elementary ...
Sep 5, 2008 -
Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 68% Likelihood of you being MALE is 32% Hm... okay.
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: Are you writing a novel right now?
Kinda. I started but haven't worked on it in months. I will pick it back up again I swear!!! *whines* ~Yoyo 8)
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: Five Most Common Questions Of A New Member
How do I post things? What's a review? Why don't I get reviews? How do I add friends? YOU MEAN I CAN'T DO THIS?!?!!11!??111?!?!!!!!111one!!!!!11 ~Yoyo 8)
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: Welcome Back Jack!
Yaaayyyy! Welcome back! :D ~Yoyo 8)
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Advice for a high school senior?
Start submitting applications now. Hit the early deadlines for your favorite top-choice schools. Work on scholarship apps but not *too* hard. Most of the big deadlines aren't until Spring, so ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: McCain Running Mate
Hahaha, this is more of lounge material, not news material. I'll move this to the lounge and pull up an article to put up here. :D EDIT: Dude, I totally ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Just thought I'd update you guys and show you part of my dorm room. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)
Aug 29, 2008
