User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ghost

    I wrote this a like a year ago. There's parts I like, (mostly the beginning) and there are other parts I hate (near the end). So criticize away. Ghost She ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Drowned

    I like this too. Its... interesting, but I like it. I don't know how to describe how it makes me feel. Again, interesting... hmmm.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An exercise in line breaks- tell me what you think

    I liked how you put jogging, running, panting, etc. on the next line. It is visually pleasing to me. And about the end there too, I don't know it you ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brown Eyes

    Your love is there As I look into your eyes You gaze back at me With understanding Deep luxurious Brown eyes My stomach tightens With the excitement My body sweats ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Hard Facts

    BAM! A sort of slap in the face there. A dark mood, and it seems like you were angry when you wrote this. No complaints here.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Innocent

    I agree with Snoink about that part there. It does change suddenly and it caught me off guard. It's a very sweet peom though, and I personally like the repetition, ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The End

    Hehehe... brother's don't you just love them? Ramblings are fine, I ramble a lot. I liked it. It speaks to me... having a brother myself. Annoying brothers grrr....

    Aug 29, 2005


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians