User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 it moves too fast to see and you cant read it well... its ok from what i could soo though. and if we didnt rate yours, this whole tread ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    This is a poem by my friend. I will pass on any comments to her. Thank you! ~Yoha_ahoy A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts As I sit here silently, gazing at ...

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    0/10 Unless its just my retarded computer... there's nothing there. *confused*

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Paradox

    OK, I don't know if this is more a poem or just ramblings but whatever. And the quotes are from a high school play I saw called "Pirates of Penzance" ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 it's cool. I like it. No particular reason. :P

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As Silent Tears Dance

    This is so far my favorite poem I've written... I don't know why. Maybe someone can give me some insight. As Silent Tears Dance A tear falls down her cheek... ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You'll Still Make Me Smile

    I really liked this. I went to camp this summer and I had that very feeling you express in this poem. I read it and it was like it was ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Autumn Winds

    I like it. It's short and it seems to me as if you jusr wrote it for yourself which gives it a bit a mystery in my eyes. It makes ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    The death toll is thought to be up to 1000's now. And I heard on the radio that there were places where they were wading through dead bodies to get ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brown Eyes

    I'm a very simple person so I like to keep my poems simple. I understand that it may be too simple for some people but that's just how I write. ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: to Robert - why i'll never look at green grass again

    I love it. Me, being the outsider and not knowing what any of this means, it seems so random a silly, which I absolutely love! It also shows a slice ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: tips for journal-style?

    Research and find out as much as you can about "the holocaust/Warsaw ghetto uprising... isreal and the palmach (underground strike forces) etc." And get into your characters head. Know everything ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    I have a friend who wears eyeliner. It makes him look so creepy but its awesome! Besides him I'm not a huge fan of guys in eyeliner. It's kind of ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dancing, Dancing, Dancing

    Dancing, dancing, dancing I spin in circles The light flashes on my body The pink and orange glow of the sunset Waves crash on my feet The water surrounds my ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jailbreak

    A beam of light Searches the night As a stalker Silently creeps I hide behind a shed I see yellow on the lawn Hood goes up A light is on ...

    Aug 31, 2005


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star