User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Suz, on her birthday

    Awww! It was very playful. Kind of cute and innocent in that way. Though very sincere as well. I thouroughly enjoyed it. The feelings were very well expressed, and I ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Suzanne and JabberHut!

    Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! :D :D :D Three is a good number. And so is 17 I guess. Though 18 is better cuz that's how old I am!! ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Just as a note to everyone who replied, these were simply SKETCHES. Haha. I am very grateful for your in-depth critiques, don't get me wrong. But I know they have ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Here's that meadow! ^_^ I love nature. Ooh... it's a tad crooked, but oh well! XD

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    How about a mountain? A meadow shall be next though! Thanks for the suggestion! ^_^

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    I've been playing with watercolor pencils. Tell me what you think! :D I can take simple requests too! ^_^ -Yoyo 8)

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, It's time for some campaignin'!

    Hehehehe. I had a giggle.

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lonely

    Not bad at all for your first poem! I like it quite a bit actually. I just don't understand the ending at all. Make that a little more clear and ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shallow Muse

    Shallow Muse My muse has left me in the shallow end with someone I don't want. We used to explore deep waters, the unknowns in life, together, with no fear. ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    Paying would be so annoying. Plus the ads aren't that invasive. I hardly notice them at all really... ~Yoyo 8)

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being awesome-Oye! :D

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being not so wise since he can't spell "man" and can't tell the difference between a man and a woman, since that is obviously a man scooting on ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The internet is pleased :-)

    *squee!* ^_^

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shoot the Sheep!

    I got to Rocketing Rabbit on my fifth try I think. Until then I was only Sluggish Snail and Bobbing Bobcat. ^_^ I think I was doing good. Fun game, ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Does the Olympic Stadium in Beijing really look like this?

    It's actually a huge advance in architecture. I mean, how would you like to be the guy that had to do all the math on those angles and how to ...

    Jul 10, 2008


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca