User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Doom

    The Doom It begins... the doom starts, the masters of torture prepare. We labor under the weight, we break under the stress. Our brains explode from strain. We wander the ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: MUSIC FOR SAM! Mwahaha...

    Get cool soundtracks to movies you like. That's always fun. My fave's are "Pirates of the Caribbean" and the Lord of the Rings soundtracks. Get some oldies too, like the ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    has A LOT of posts *eyes bug out* and lives somewhere in America... hey! i do too!!! OMG!

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Darlin' -The Beach Boys' (OMG I absolutely LOVE Superchic[k]!!!!! They're my favorite band! My fave song of thiers is beauty from Pain. Its so awesomly beautiful.)

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Just a Request

    I liked the imagery in the first stanza. Very cool. The second is kind of wierd. I don't know how. Lol! and why, may I ask, don't you just kill ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: untitled

    its good but I think this topic is used too much. the language is a bit... harsh, i think. you should probably rate it so you dont offend people who ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    Yeah, it was mean to be just kind of random and pointless. :P

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: three seconds is a long time

    Yeah, this isn't that bad. I think it's pretty good. I like emotion_less's way of describing it dull, like ho-hum, not dull as in boring, that's good. I don't really ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 2 Part Love Poem: 2nd Edition

    This is a beautiful poem. I really, really like it. One thing though... the first line of your second stanza in Part 2 you have "bet us ween" which I ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gathering Hope.

    I like this. Although I agree with Duskglimmer, you should break up your lines somehow, and fix your spelling. Your text is good you just need to fix the formatting.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who do you think you are anyway?

    I agree with Reichieru. The character does sound a bit mean and selfish. I also think that there is a lot of yelling at the reader which is a major ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    the humm of computers in the school lab... my typing noises (stupid sticky space bar key), and the teacher complaining about the slow computers. :P

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    3/10 i dont like it. its just not funny to me.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 its slower, thank you, i can read it now. i dont like that color grren though for whatever reason. you dont have to change it lol! otherwise i like ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Tail.

    Naughty, naughty... *tsk tsk tsk*

    Sep 7, 2005


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound