User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Age???

    Wow. that's interesting. i can kinda see where you got that from. Hmm... thats funny though.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blinded by Darkness

    Looks like I must explain "scree." It's always been in my vocabulary... it must be one of those regional things. It's like scream but not so screechy and rough. It's ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Idealistic vs. Reality

    She's smart and independent She's pretty and kind She accells and acheives She has lots of friends And a busy schedule And is satisfied with life She doesn't exist But ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blinded by Darkness

    The lights go out I'm blinded by darkness Like black tar oozing into my head I'm scared And I'm alone And it's cold The night breaths its death wind on ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Five Fingers of Fury

    yeah you probably should up the rating just to be safe. some people dont like reading stuff like that, no offence. i like this story personally. interesting. i kind of ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    OMG! thats brilliant! hahaha! thats a cool song though, one of my favorites coincedentally.... you should do something with the rest of the verses then to make it longer. just ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Age???

    Well, it's meant to be kind of mysterious. I'm trying to get you to guess what the cool buzz is from, what the crisp black lines are, etc. I like ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    *twitch* I caught that too Misty. Hahaha! It's good though, I like it. Athough I think it is a bit too short. It just doesn't seem... right to me. Oh ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ has a cat as her avatar... did IT eat toffee too?????

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Age???

    soft air humming cool buzz silver white shining crisp black lines everywhere neon green flash flash flash plastic snakes dissappearing hard white shell buttons marching militarily cryptic symbols litt

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Decision

    Welcome! Yes, great start. It pulled me right in. I love your physical description of the characters. I always suck at that part. Just in general I think your descriptions ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Prayer at the Window

    A Prayer at the Window I pray at the window with the breeze against my face (soft) because I need you tonight (ache) I am lost (hurt) I need your ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    Ummm... no, not to my knowledge at least. I got it from a computer game I was obsessed with 3 years back. This pirate walks into a restaurant where the ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Staying True.

    I like the topic. Do you know or is it about TLW? Just wondering.... But yeah the repetitiveness of "I'll wait for you...will you wait for me" got a little ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fly

    Fly Take me under-wing I wish I were a bird I want to fly Fly away and leave Leave all my troubles behind To fly away and be free To ...

    Sep 8, 2005


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell