User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Turn Out the Lights

    Yeah, I love the stars. You can see a lot of them where I am beacause I live in a small town but one of my most wanted goals in ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    That was flippin creepy. You had me fooled there till the end which made me laugh. Really good though! I liked it.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    2/10 i can hardly see it and what is it a picture of anyways?!?!

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 Hehehe... both very funny.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: a little something

    It was good. I really liked it. Very romantic. I'm glad your friend told you to post it. Good choice. :)

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mysterious Door

    Mysterious Door A dream of a hallway beautiful white walls a door at the end I walk to it and turn the knob I walk in and shut the door ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: imprints of him

    I agree. It's quite a beautiful poem. Great imagery as every one else has said. But the one thing I have to say that bugged, me was that there was ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: No, we're not all born writers...

    Wow. That's awesome! I loved it. I'm hoping there will be more in the near future... riiight? :) Very suspenseful and kind of odd, in a good way though. Awesome ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dying is Beautiful

    That is a very beautiful poem. Nothing wrong with it in my eyes. I really liked this.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: school again

    Yes, its a good poem but I have to agree with Rose here. There are waaaayyyy too many agains. It got really annoying and repetetive. Maybe if you only put ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mirror

    I loved this. The imagery was great as usual but the one nit-picky thing that bugs me is this part. "lacking in all the cracks that now grace its once-fine ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 cuz i dont get it but it looks kinda cool kinda not, idk

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 I love the first one. The second one not so much but its good.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Beauty from Pain by Superchick, and awesomely beautiful song that just speaks to me. The lights go out all around me One last candle to keep out the night And ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    4/10 what is it?

    Sep 18, 2005


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon