User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: WITCH

    I thought this was good. I liked the rhyming athough I do have to agree that it does seem a bit forced at places. But over all I thought this ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blured Lines

    Totally cliched and "blured" is spelled blurred.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Athen -A Short Story

    Athen Symphonic music played throughout the off-white marble halls. The men in the dark blue coat-tails played furiously at a fast paced song. Dancers raced across the dance floors twirling ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dramatic End (very very short story)

    Yeah that was awesome! You had me fooled too. Really good writing. I'm not so nit-picky so I have no comments other than it was great! :)

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Morning Tide

    I thought this was cool. Good decription and metaphors. Kind of jumpy but it's a good style. I enjoyed this. Great job!

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Passcode

    This was really awesome. I'm not to big on gramatical and spelling errors, I'm sure you can fix any on your own. But I loved this topic. It's so awesome ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn

    Yeah very cool. I loved this. I just love your idea of capturing autumn in a jar. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Need I say more?

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Another Phake Phone Call

    I liked it. Quite original from what I've seen. I liked how you hear only one side of the conversation and then the thoughts from them about it. Very cool. ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: we will dance

    I liked this. I don't know exactly why. Probably partly in the fact that it was sort of mysterious to me. I didn't understand all of it but it sounded ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Do You See?

    I know who this is about! Is it going in the book? I loved these lines: "and strawberry hair, once blond," I cracked up at that one. Hahaha! But isn't ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not afraid to die

    Yeah, same thing here. It doesn't really grab your attention that much. When you're done, you just like, "Oh... ok." There's nothing much else to think about. Maybe if you ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Someday

    I found it really boring. Sorry, but you used an over used topic with hackneyed expressions. You need something with more oomph, more originality. I can't really say I like ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Phantom Pains (short story)

    Yeah it's good and all, I just didn't really understand what was happening. Clear it up and it would be great. I totally agree with glitter there.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dancing with the Lightning and Thunder

    Thank you for that! It was very helpful. Yeah, I used spell checker but any other typos are because I didn't have much time to write this down. (Evil parents, ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dancing with the Lightning and Thunder

    A flash outside the window caught the girl's attention. She eyed the window. A few seconds later a rumble raced across the room. A mischievous grin spread across her face ...

    Sep 23, 2005


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay