User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • NovMo Archives Re: Excerpts from Evacuation Earth

    (Intro) It was the year 2519. The people of Earth were in mortal peril. Disease had swept the Earth from the crowded twelve billion population that was crammed on to ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    I currently have 6,788. So I'm behind my goal for today :( *starts to repeat her mantra "MUST WRITE, MUST WRITE"* The key is really long dialouge and lots of ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Elation

    the rainbow glares was in my mind like all different colors of eyes looking at you, like you see a pair of eyes and the change from blue to brown ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Elation

    Sparkly enhancements Violet chases Energies clash Radical candy Passion explosions Raw emotion Beating clarity World revealing Love movements Rainbow glares Poised concentration Elation

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    TIME TO WRITE!!!!!

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *twitches*

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ likes socks...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: You know that you're crazy when

    does anyone care to comment? :(

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Mine's the same as it is here: yoha_ahoy

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: You know that you're crazy when

    You know that you're crazy when you place your hand on the wall thinking that if you concetrate hard enough you will be able to pass through it You think ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Yeah, I was thinking that it would be interesting to tie this in with YWS somehow but I have no idea what to do. And a note to you interested ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Yeah if you get the dude's book "No Plot? No Problem!" it has a section showing you how to make time for yourself. It's a really helpful book I highly ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smile

    Yeah, this was really nice. I really like it a lot. Great choice of words and a nice flow I think. Why wouldn't you like it? I think it's beautiful.

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Any one else heard of this or involved in it? If not, it stands for National Novel Writing Month and it takes place in November. You "bash out a 50,000 ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Scripts Re: As You Like It - Exerpt from the modified version (HELP ME!)

    HAHAHA!!!! I loved it! That was great! Why didn't we ever do this? I think we should take it to Mr. Huges and try to get it up as a ...

    Oct 4, 2005


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu