User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Other Poetry Re: Too Beautiful

    cool poem, i love it. i love the pretty snow too. doesnt it make you happy? :D

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Cheese

    cheese is good

    Nov 23, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Excerpts from Evacuation Earth

    A little update with comments. ______________ As the group ran away, Chloe looked back and saw the remains of the ship turn in to a mob of rampaging llamas running ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 pretty cool, but i usually like your own original quirky signatures :)

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 its cute!

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    Happy Birthday! I'll be 16 soon too! Erm... well in three months.

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 its cute yet slightly confusing... but cute :D

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah... my day has been crap cuz im behind by about 4 days on my novel. i need close to 8000 words this ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 cuz its hilarious XD!

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 Hehehe... funny and interesting.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Were Not Meant To Die

    This was beautiful. You made me cry to remember.

    Nov 10, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: A Few Questions (and yeah, they're actually...questions...)

    1. Yes. 2. I have no idea, I have never owned a gaming system in my life. 3. What genre?

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Orange converse Dark blue jeans My *NEW* NaNoWriMo 2005 T-Shirt!!! Plain black zip up hoodie purple digital watch on left wrist... silver TLW rong on left hand, my AWESOME class ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Awesome! Thank you Nate!!!

    Nov 7, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Hell

    That was really good. I love your set up and the scene you creat, it's very clear. And your characters are original with their own porblems and everything, awesome job. ...

    Nov 7, 2005


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg