User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow Birds

    I think you're getting the gold leaf part wrong... I figured I might have to explain this anyways, not many people know what it is. Gold leaf is the metal ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow Birds

    Snow Birds The white dove of peace disappears in the blurry fall of snow The yellow goldfinch flits about like the sparkle of gold leaf falling from a desk The ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: he plays with fire

    Yeah that was cool. Although in that line is it supposed to be "worlds"? Or I thought it was a typo and should be "world." I dunno. Otherwise, great poem! ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love Coming

    This is an odd poem where I was in a really emotional mood and everything was all poetic so I broke it up and slapped an ending on which isn't ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hidden emotion- Comments wanted please!

    Sorry to say, but the idea is very stereotypical. Nothin new to anyone. It's cliched... ugh I hate using or hearing that word but it is. I personally didn't like ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Beat

    Yeah this was really good. I don't know what it's supposed to sound like (you never do unless the author reads it) but it played out like a little rap ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Northern Lights (Haiku)

    Cool... I like it. There's not much to comment about on a three line poem but it's good. :D

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

    Hey! I finished too! Now I have one heck of a crappy manuscript that all my friends get to edit! :P

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 i just like it... pleasing to the eye. or at least my eye.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Schizm (real poem--apologies for the first)

    I don't have time to read all of it... I see you have added on to it though. I must applaude you for your accomplishment! :D *claps*

    Dec 2, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: End of NaNoWriMo... now for the editing process!!!

    Then end of NaNoWriMo is here! Even if you haven't reached your word count, I encourage everyone to continue working on your novel. Make another goal to get closer to ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Hole in the Heart

    Haha! I have never been in a relationship either RiverGirl. I was basically BSing it, off of dumb sappy movies I guess. And thanks who fate loves. I'm surprised in ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Only couple days left!!! How's thy word count coming?

    We only have a few days left! I hope everyone is reaching their goals whatever they may be. As of now we have two days, and about nine hours, depending ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Hole in the Heart

    Ok... I had this spaced really cool in the shape of a heart with a hole in the middle of it... but obviously it didn't work. Hope you can enjoy ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Too Beautiful

    it's awesome! too bad it's mostly gone now. happy turkey day!

    Nov 24, 2005


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy