User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Other Poetry Re: When the World Spins Out of Control

    Hehe! Wonderful! I'm diggin' the troll. Nice rhyming. And I love the wittisicm. Good job! :D

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Men Much Do Many Bloody Dinner Cobwebs

    Men much do many bloody dinner cobwebs Brains still drip through secret mother desire and glowed above him when mad woman stands as a luxury coffin fell cold or flew ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cliff Johnston

    This is good. Interesting subject kinda creepy. Yeah, some of your rhythm was off and it was choppy. I suggest fixing that and a few of the rhyms maybe. Sorry ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lend Me Your Shoulder

    I know this is really crappy still. but I have fixed it. The stanzas have rhythm now (5858) and any slightly rhyming lines have been changed. Suggestions are greatly appreciated; ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dyslexia

    HAHAHA! I got it right off the bat. I thought it was funny... you just have to be a little insane to get it. Hehehe... :) Good job. I think ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Étrange

    O.o Long for me. Good job though. I like your descriptions. I especially liked these lines: Étrange I have a feeling that the soap is washing nothing away. That I ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ Etrange by ConvolutedEmpty

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn Leaves are Falling Down

    Hehe! Yeah I must agree that this is awesome. Taps into your inner child though many of us here are still considered "children." Haha! Good take on the song. :D

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    Snow Man: 36,900,000 results Snow Woman: 15,200,000 results Sexist... Presents: 240,000,000 results Coal: 48,500,000 results Ohhh... lucky. Pop: 293,000,000 results Soda: 21,400,000 results Pop so tot

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow Birds

    There's a color used twice? There's blue Blue Jay but one is a color description and the other is the name of the bird... then there a white, a black ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAH!!!

    its Lmao, not an i. it stands for "laughing my ass off." Im surprised i know this sheesh. oddly detailed description of yourself... good job, i think. well, off i ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Daughter Nature's Dreams

    Fixed! And I changed some other stuff. Thanks FOTN!!! :D

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yoyo!

    Updating again! This is update three since I've been here (circa 2005). I am an instructor, obviously. I write a lot of poetry and some short stories. I've been doing ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Daughter Nature's Dreams

    Daughter Nature’s Dreams I want to run free through the open plains the wind whipping my mane I want to soar high over thick wooded forests feathers floating through the ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Moonshine/White Fist

    This a really crappy poem/ballad I had to write for english class. I don't know exactly what to name it still... suggestions are welcome or you can pick from the ...

    Dec 9, 2005


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx