User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Art & Photography Re: I Internet You

    I can see it for about 30 seconds. I had to refresh again so I could read the last frame because it disappeared. Pretty funny though. I love you're art. ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Urn and Ashes

    Urn and Ashes I feel so cold and lifeless Like the stone gray urn and ashes Broken and in a mess Set between the window sashes Tears of Death pour ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Dark Omniscence Holds Me Down

    OMG!!!! I'm in love with it. I love the rhymes. I just love it. It's awesome. I'm in complete and utter awe. It's beautiful. Plus I read it while a ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bacon Soap

    Good job MisterWaffles. Yeah, I was completely bored when I did this. So I decided to just write something fun. So there you go. I tried to loosely base this ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Zoning Into The Dharma

    I loved this. Wonderful imagery. I love imagery. My favorite line was this: "liquid muscles burning black lava flame," Awesome. I could totally see everything. You paint wonderful pictures in ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bacon Soap

    I walk to school in my homey city-town Pustulio by my side bouncing up and down jiggle jiggle I am a perfectly normal human worm baby Evil teacher mumbles "Doom, ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Be Cool

    Yeah it probably would be better as prose. But I still liked this. It was a well done scene. Good job! :)

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nerd's Love

    Yeah great job! You're a good poet! (Probably doesn't mean anything coming from me.) I really liked this though. It's my kind of poetry. And welcome to YWS! Haha! Good ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Eyrie Origami

    Cool imagery. I read it kind of fast but it's really neat. Good ideas. I like it. (By the way... origami rocks. :wink: )

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Lives far, far away

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Hand

    Hand Hand soft graceful elegant Pale, peachy, white, natural Fingers tall, curved, beautiful Nails long, chewed. short Painted green, pink, black, not. Then Falling catching, Falling stopping... Falli

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Novel help

    I don't know if this would be helpful but whatever. I would try writing about small things. Write about a whole day in your life. Write about EVERYTHING you did ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lend Me Your Shoulder

    It has been edited finally and changed. Any critques are greatly appreciated! Thanks! :D

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grey Angel Baby

    This is really good.... Really good. Great imagry. I loved it. Sorry, I suck at critiques. But this is awesome. A tad long though, and the formatting is strange. Long ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Men Much Do Many Bloody Dinner Cobwebs

    Ok, time for the big reveal. A FotN said... there is a secret behind this. It's a big joke. This was "written" be mostly me with the help of some ...

    Dec 23, 2005


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits