User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Other Poetry Re: chessical

    I thought this was good. I think you should look into poetry. Hey, I started out crappy, but you get better. This was way better than my first attempts though. ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Time of Change

    Another good haiku. Good idea at least, but your first line is 6 syllables long.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Crina

    Nice Haiku. Good job... sorry there's really not much you can say about a three line poem. Other than I thought this was good. :) Welcome to YWS! ~Yoha

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    *headdesk*

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    Nazis

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Snowlgobe

    I liked this. It was really sweet. I felt sorry for the boy. I kept thinking that he'd escape. :P Good job!

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Citrus Mist

    Oh wow, thanks guys. Haha... what rhythm? I have no rhythm. What is this "rhythm" you speak of? Yeah, but really, I am rhythm-less. This was a fun poem for ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Urn and Ashes

    It's funny that you say it's a "black and white" poem because I imagine it sort of like that. The images I see are in all black and white but ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What should i call my birdy?

    Ooh... I like your suggestions Just. I suck at naming things so I won't give any suggestions. I'll save you the peril.

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Lives in the universe. HA! Wow! I think I do too! OMG!!! *freaks out*

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    4/10 ...it's an aircraft carrier. I totally don't get it. Plus it just looks funny for some reason. The colors are off or something. :(

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Precariously Perched Pidgeon

    Yeah, none of that bothered me. I thought this was wonderful. Very good job. :D

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "My World," Poem 2

    I liked this one too. I also read your other one. That one was good, enjoyed the imagery. Like a very happy and sunny day in a world with beautiful ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Citrus Mist

    Citrus Mist Dig in your thumbnail And peel off the skin Juice flows from the fruit As the skin cracks And a citrus mist Is released into the air Filling ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little Girl

    I thought this was good. As everyone else has said, the content is great. A few misakes but you can fix them. A twist at the end. That surprised me. ...

    Jan 4, 2006


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies