User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bats, My Muse, Bats

    *poke poke* Anyone? :(

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yeah, really. High school isn't that bad. Trust me dear, it's a big improvement from middle school. People have grown up and are more accepting of everyone. That's my experience ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tea Cups of Love

    Tea Cups of Love I put myself out there gently, sliding a delicate china tea cup across a table. My love in a tea cup, just for you. Me in ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Do You Love About YWS?

    Right-o with everything. Face it, YWS is just made of Awesome. With a capital A. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    How dare you mention that blasphemous word!!! :evil: *clings to remaining summer time* :cry: Though I am a bix excited to start college. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Jul 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: x

    Roy owned the only drive-thru funeral business in Maine. It was a hand-me-down business, to be honest, but pet-cemetery-to-people-cemetery seemed like an executive decision. Roy was an executive, so h

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: ATV Magic

    Hahaha! I think this looks pretty neat actually! I don't have much to complain about! You just missed a couple spots with the custom blur in the background, but it's ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Above It

    It is quite choppy and it doesn't make much sense right now. The language sounds pretty and you have the seed of a nice idea as far as content, but ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cold

    The Cold He fell to his knees in defeat, his eyes pleading up at me, finally welling with those weak tears. The blood from his chest poured down between his ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To My Love

    To My Love May this only be pretend, our use for each other as reflective muses. I think if we met, perhaps we'd see how real this may truly be. ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Thoughts on My Poetry

    My Thoughts on My Poetry My poetry is my feelings written down as a complex metaphor in the guise of simple imagery. However, I feel that my best written mysteries ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bats, My Muse, Bats

    Note: Inspired by PenguinAttack's "It's Time." Thanks wifey! ^^ Bats, My Muse, Bats "Let's leave, let's leave as the bristling bats call." They have called me three times. Three wonderful ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too late

    I fell so hard for you I've tried so hard to make you like me To make you laugh To make you want me Very cliche opening lines. I've tried ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Chalk to the Sidewalk

    Great idea for content here. Though I must say the repetition of "Chalk to the Sidewalk" at every other line is extrememly annoying. It takes the reader's focus of the ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    I find myself in a need for more points to post a sudden flood of poetry. Please send your critique requests this way!! I will gladly do them soon! :D ...

    Jul 29, 2008


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne