User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 I love the first one. The second is pretty funny.

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: When the World Keeps Spinning Out of Control... (part 2)

    Hehe! I love it! The randomimity... it's great. The Batter? It's just like huh? Then stopping a rolling mole... since when do moles roll? It's awesome FotN. :D

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Deeper Room of Nothings

    Cool. Nice imagery. These lines were cool: "Tying knots in golden thread The smile that I’m lying in Is glossed with my glittered lead" "Feel the folds of the silken ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 spiffy cg pic.

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    0/10 I don't see anything...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Mischa Barton

    It's good. A lot better than some people in my high school art class. You've got the shape down great but the shadows. The shadows seem like they're all one ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 I must say, you have wierd taste in avatars... but this one wasn't that bad. Good job. *appaudes JigSaw*

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7.5/10 Funny... kind of morbid/mean but funny none the less. And both by the same person... kind of sad. Lol!

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reminder

    Reminder Spirits wandering lost and angry starved and hollow haunting faces stare Two come to remember through pain and tears they relive their past weeping softly now They stand and ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    sorry

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy Mongoose, Batman, Bobo draws again!

    These are good. I love your art. Makes me jealous. Beside what's already been mentioned, the shirt on the second one is weird. It's too wrinkly... it's just odd looking. ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deep in the AM

    I thought this was good. I liked the ryhming. It fit. It had no similar pattern through out the whole thing but it was still good. Nice content too. Good ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    2/10 i dont like it, i just dont like it.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 i don't get it... i dont know what it is so... yeah.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    :cry: you said anything...

    Jan 8, 2006


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal