User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 Sentimental to you but kinda boring for me. Cute though, comin from your boyfriend.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Helo Drawing #1

    That is good. Better than any mechanical drawing I've ever attempted. Good shading too. I'm a fan of anyone who can do darker shading cuz I can't.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Pretty cool. Reminds me of something I've seen before, I don't know what....

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ... HAHAHAHA!!! 10/10 Niiice... just nice.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: no title (this is my first poem)0

    Okay, you need to think of a better layout. The content doesn't really matter here but don't have line lengths that vary that much! For example, I'd break up the ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Eunuch

    Umm... lovely? I think you spelled Eunuch wrong. Don't ask me how I would know that, and don't ask me how to spell it cuz I don't know. Good rhyming ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 Heehee? Pretty good.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 It's pretty! I like how it looks like you're looking at them through frosted glass.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    *honk honk* What? TPBM never knew that you could break a rock with another rock...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ is from india which is pretty sweet

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 weird?

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 It's so cute!

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    My name is from a game called Monkey Island. It's a piratey game and this main character walks up to this welcome mat that says "Ahoy" but it's upside down ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    not really... TPBM hates creepy long nails.

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ is the awesomest person ever

    Jan 14, 2006


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love