User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Other Poetry Re: Wailing Wall

    Berlin wall? Cool though. Sorry, I really suck at critiques. Nice and simple though. :)

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Train Haiku

    This was cool. It reminds me of the movie "Spirited Away" and the train in that. Good movie too. That's a cool description of a train though. Cool.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sixteen Years Gone By

    Sixteen Years Gone By Sixteen years gone by Pretending not to care If you get a card or a flower When really deep inside Your fingers are crossed As you ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vision

    I'm bad at naming things.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 2-5-06

    Beautiful. The last long stanza was especially cool. I don't really know what else to say. I suck a crits. So... yeah. Great job though, I love this.

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vision

    Delicate beauty sits in the shadows Screaming into eternity Dreaming a vision of death In an elaborate gown of black petals Where the sun and moon soar While chanting one ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Mark the Eyes

    Yay! I love eyes. I am oddly fascinated with them. So it means a lot for me to tell you this is good. This is my favorite stanza: "They are ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Research Re: Cricket, ship building, and cars in England...

    Thanks guys! I'll chck those out! :D

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dono's Gallery

    Those are really good. I don't think I've ever seen your stuff before. You have really nice clean lines and good shading too. Great job! :D

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Baa baa, Twinkle, ABC

    Baa baa, Twinkle, ABC Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool? How I wonder what you are? QRSTUV One for the little boy who lives down the lane, Twinkle, ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The adventures of the geek.

    Hehe!!! I thought this was fun. I don't like to over analyze things so this is short. But I loved the twist at the end... cute. I didn't see it ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Research Re: Cricket, ship building, and cars in England...

    Can anyone give me an easy-to-understand run through on how you play cricket? Basic rules... plays... that kind of thing. I found a website telling you how but it's like ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This is a Poem

    Hehe! I like this. It's a very humorous poem. Nice job. It did make me laugh. :)

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Home

    Home Home is always there Open and inviting Merry and joyful Everyone is family at home. _______________________ Everybody fighting Mom is crying, dad is drunk Oh my God. Home is ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 Pretty. Looks like an old picture. Maybe it is. I dunno.

    Jan 18, 2006


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle