User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gazebo

    Gazebo Red dress twirls Back against the cold grey stone wall Shoes gliding across the placid marble floor Like swans on a lake in the summer Warm hands around mine ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Expirement: Clean Room Blues

    I think it's being overanalyzed. I think it's just a fun sorta silly poem. You can't look deeply into a silly poem. You just can't. Great job though! Seriously made ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Apple

    An apple I drew from a picture. Hehe.

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Riddle

    Reminds me of when my grandparents told me how they got to school. It was ten miles uphill bothways, in three feet of snow in the middle of summer with ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    Ugh... editing. I've only grammar edited my novel about half way through and then I stopped and handed it off to some of my friends to edit. Hehe! It works ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    Ugh... editing. I've only grammar edited my novel about half way through and then I stopped and handed it off to some of my friends to edit. Hehe! It works ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Desk

    Hehe... my phot debut is finally here. So I got a new drawing tablet recently (which I am in LOVE with!!!) and I was bored one afternoon so I drew ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bubble Bath Surprises

    Cool poem. I must agree, I absolutely love that last line. :)

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Let me sew you to your sheet.

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: six billion victory cries in the silent, dead sky.

    I think this is one of the best things you've written, truthfully. It's very good. I can't crit to save my life. Just wanted you to know. It's really, really ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lust

    Why thank you BlackDaisy! :D And to you too xanthan. The comma shall be fixed but I'd like to keep "this boy." It just fits for me. Thanks though! :D

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lust

    Lust His hand in mine, we sit the symphony of luscious red roses shows beneath lazy rain the rivulets of water smeared with the music of blood and I can ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Self-Purchased Roses

    Awesome poem. I can relate, definitely. The ending was awesome, I must agree there with bubblewrapped. I like these lines because they are soooo true: "And the lack of gentlemen ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Imporvomnet ::Image Heavy::

    A big contrast from when you started. Makes me more confident? :P Thanks though. You're a great artist. :D

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laugh. Dream.

    Adorable. It makes me want to be a kid again. :) It also inspries me to go write so off I go! :D Awesome job.

    Feb 10, 2006


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn