User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Other Poetry Re: Sensory Defecation

    I must say, this is quite awesome. I think the "polysyllabic words" give it character. Interesting style though. Awesome poem... very deep. I really enjoyed this, although I had to ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: [untitled]

    Beautiful. Quite similar to living on Lake Michigan in winter. Brings back some good memories. :) Awesome poem.

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eyes

    Awesome poem. You've really captured the feeling. Good rhyming too. :)

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!

    BLOOP!!! Teehee! I loved the red button! It made up for my extreme depression that would have come soon after for lack of being in the YWS. :D And David ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ancelin d'Endroit

    I love your style. It's kinda what I'm going for in my art too! I'm still in the practising stages though. One comment though, in the first picture, her arms ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blessings

    Yeah. I wrote this one a couple months ago and I found it while cleaning out my room. I didn't like it at the time but I read it again ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blessings

    Blessings Take my hand boy, Let me lead you to the wonders of heaven Let me show you the jewels of joy I can take away your pain, If only ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sculpture

    Sculpture Climbing to the top Of a primary-colored abstract sculpture Spinning around a beam Like some high-strung monkey Singing to the world At the top of my lungs Some crazy ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 Is it lyrics or something? I don't really get it but it's sorta interesting.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Headache

    Headache The fruits of my labor Spilled out on the sand for all to see Peach, kiwi, strawberry All gushing out like goo The shining waves of the lake The ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Your Idea of Perfection

    I liked they rhyming in this, simply because I can't rhyme to save my life, so good job with that. But the subject and content is way too overused. Almost ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Nice.

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    Photoshop.

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    So I've been working on some wallpapers for my computer recently and these are some of my finished products. Sorry if they're kind of big... but enjoy! :D LifeLive Cherish ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gazebo

    Thank you very much! I have changed the "blowing" to "flowing" now. I hope that sounds better. Thank you very much for the compliments though! :D

    Mar 23, 2006


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow