User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So Many Rectangles

    So Many Rectangles I've noticed how there's so many rectangles here. The monitor, speakers, mouse pad, desk, keyboard, the keys, tissue box, my house, the streets, sidewalks. Everything is in ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    Boo to turumpets! You should do an oboe. ^_^ That's what I play. Double reeds are the best!!!

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm Tony C.

    Waaahh!!! Triple post there... O.o

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 Umm... okay.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    sdfdfd So do flies dream for donuts? Haha! This is useful to make yourself laugh when you really want to just bang your head on something. :P

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: How to make a pen-sword

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Music Tinglies

    Anyone else care to comment? :)

    May 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear James, Thank you for seeing me when I felt invisible and on the verge of tears. It means so much to me for you to be able to just ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Music Tinglies

    Music Tinglies Have you ever listened to the same CD So much That when you replay it in your mind In the middle of math class... It's better than when ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: After-School Sport

    After-School Sport I pick up that orange ball in my hands It's rough skin feels like alligator hide I drop it with a push And I let it bounce off ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Character Sketches

    I've recently discovered a talent for drawing random characters. So here are my first few that I've done. Any constructive critisism is welcome. Thanks! :D This one is the only ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 Funny.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 Simply because it's good art and that I like the position of the lettering. :)

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Other Re: A Rant- none the less

    Beautiful. I can totally connect. I'm printing this if you don't mind. :D Great rant. I love rants. I rant all the time. And I'm ranting now. Look at me!!! ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Other Re: Someday when I am a stand up comedian... DONT READ THIS!

    K, maybe my humor is just different or I watch too much Comedy Central, but I thought it was good! :D The "stop, drop and roll" part is good.

    Apr 22, 2006


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green