-
Re: How can I steal your loot with you constantly stabbing me?!
MEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHE. There's sunscreen in my eyes. *owie* Purple lozenges? I like purple lozenges. But my toes are normal, and in one line. People with long boney toes with big toes ...
Aug 2, 2006 -
Re: My New Name
Nifty. I'm not that big into Egyptian stuff but I must admit, Greek Mythology does strike something in me. *snort* Probably cuz it's not true. Hehe. EDIT: Totally cannot type ...
Aug 2, 2006 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Erm... Track 9 of some German heavy metal band that Windows Media Player can't find the info for. ^_^ My brother got it. Hehe.
Aug 2, 2006 -
Re: EDITING!
Well, that's speshul. Lol!
Aug 2, 2006 -
Re: Copperheads in my Kitchen
It's choppy. I'm not going to point them all out, but there are a lot of places where you break a line or even a stanza and it jolts the ...
Jul 31, 2006 -
Re: Back On Google! And other stats
I love that smiley! :D
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: * Cringe * Lets all embarass the newbie .......
Ha. We have something in common. A-poetry, and B- never being satisfied with it. But the people here are helpful. But most of all, enjoy it! And enjoy writing too... ...
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: My New Blog, Mars, and A Shameless Plug
Yeah, this does look cool. I bet that some people could think you're really going to Mars! Haha. I'll be watching. :)
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)
First off, it's good to be back. I missed this place. Anyway onto the question. Is there any basic setup for posting multiple chapters? Should I make a thread, let ...
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: *headdesk*
tgfb Too Good For Boys
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: EDITING!
*shudders at the word "edit" but enters the forum anyways* ... *reads the post* ... *hyperventilates* ... *worships Snoink for her mastery of editing over my lowly self* ... *joins ...
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"No, I already ate." *singing* I almost always sing at the computer. ^_^ It's where all my good music is.
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I met Psy_linx at camp last summer and he wrote poetry and I asked him one time if I could read any, so he gave me the address to his ...
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: The New and Improved Skin Colors Thread!
Purple! I liked YWS dark too. :D
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: Sand in my Ballet Shoes (revised)
Nothing but compliments. Awesome. Great imagery, I must agree. Very interesting. I enjoyed this. :)
Jul 29, 2006
