User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Other Poetry Re: Bleet

    Great poem. Just needs the simple fixes that WL suggests and it'd be awesome. :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Milkman!

    Interesting. Different. Funny. Not bad. :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 Funny. :P

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8.5/10 Heehee!

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Orange Pirates: Chapter 3

    EDIT: I accidentally posted this as Chapter 4 first. It's actually Chapter 3. Sorry! Please keep in mind, I have not read though this completely. About all I have done ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Orange Pirates: Chapters 1&2

    Thank you very much Gannon. I'm grateful that you took the time to go over this in such detail. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from this, and it will ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Orange Pirates: Chapters 1&2

    Here are chapters one and two of a new story I'm working on. It is a side story taking place in the future, after my 4 book series I'm working ...

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love handles hold too tightly

    Brilliant. Strong. Emotional... in a distant way. At least in the way I read it. To me, this is an awesome example of great, high-quality poetry. Amazing.

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Potential

    Great imagery, and a really pretty poem. I like it a lot. Erm... nothing much else to say. :D

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fly away with me

    Way too cliched. Anyone can write this. Sorry to sound so harsh. I started out like that too, but you'll learn and get better. :) Anyways, welcome to the YWS! ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    Mweeee!!! This is fun! :D

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oodles of Doodles

    Your drawing are awesome. Great character sketches. But the guy on the right of your very top drawing has a screwed up leg/butt. It kinda looks like the pants are ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    Mmmm... that is some beautimous bacon. Your dude's eyes look funky though. Not that you're going for perfection or anything.

    Aug 3, 2006


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables