User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday To Me

    *does a b-day dance for Waffles* Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one! :D

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    YAY!!! I gots my new camera! It's a Canon PowerShot S80, and it's beautiful! So yeah... this is me and my best friend taking some totally random pics in her ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    Meh.

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kickin Rad Desktops O.o

    Fractals? :?

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Sentence Thread!!!

    The spiffy monkey only walks at midnight.

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    Moose?

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Good job. It looks like you're getting better. Nice effects on that morbidness one there. :) Keep it up!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Some spur of the moment silliness

    Cute! I like it. ^_^ Nothing else to say. Nothing was wronge except for "Rattlilng" which is just a typo. Good job! :D

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Homecoming (USA residents please reply)

    A- Yes B- Yes And now, if I may ask; what is this for? :)

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Horse

    Typo, fixed. Spacing, fixed. I was gonna do the spacing before but I decided not to because they are weird lengths. Whatever works though. :P And yes, I love horses ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Fire

    Thank you! I really enjoyed writing this one. Clouds are like lava lamps; you can watch them for hours and never get bored. :D

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Daddy's all sloshy." He was carrying a whole bunch of water bottles to the basement and they were sloshing around. It was funny... ^Sorry about your bedspread. That would suck.

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Fire

    White Fire The clouds gracefully floating through the sky Like little islands for the angels to fly among Creating spots of shadow below Causing the sunshine to glow It makes ...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Horse

    The Horse A soft velvet nose where just being able to touch it is like a kiss on the cheek. Big brown eyes glistening so brightly with magical emotion it ...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silent Kisses. (13+)

    This was really good. Sorry I don't have time to point everything out, but you have some places where it's confusing as to who's doing what. It hink there might ...

    Aug 12, 2006


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus