-
Re: Hooray! It's school time again!
Ugh... kill me now. *headdesk*
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: Shweet Shweet Memories
YAY for bad stuff you wrote when you were 12!!! :P
Sep 4, 2006 -
Re: do you have any siblings?
Older brother. About to turn 19. Just left for college. I'm happy he's gone. We never got along. Hence the short sentences. :P
Aug 30, 2006 -
Re: Happy Birthday Wiggy! ^_^
Happity Birthday! :D *claps*
Aug 29, 2006 -
Re: My B'day.
Happy Birthday! :D
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: Why The North Beat The South
*blinks* O.o
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: TeStINg
*falls to her knees at mention of the Prophecy*
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: YWS sleeping?
It's not completely empty, but it has seemed to slow a bit.... Odd, I must agree.
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: To forgive, divine
I didn't find anything wrong with this except maybe do some capitalization. I love the idea expressed in this poem. Beautiful. :) Great work.
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
OMG! I love Wales... don't ask. O.o niteowl- Could you be more specific?
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
Somewhere in the UK, where I am now, or Canada. ^_^
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: Happy Birthday Prosithion!
Happy B-Day!
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: Happy Birthday To Me
Wow...
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: Water-Logged Letter Jacket
Water-Logged Letter Jacket It's Mr. Popular down there. All around athletic type. Every girl in school had a crush on him at one point. Honor roll since preschool. Scholarship to ...
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
I live in a small tourist based town on the coast of Lake Michigan in the state of Michigan. It's a 5 minute walk to the beach from my house. ...
Aug 21, 2006
