User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    4/10 Half of it sounds like the playlist of a 12 year-old the rest are bands I don't like much. Nothing personal. ^^ 1. Twenty Three - Yellowcard 2. Bug ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10 for all pretty awesome bands, minus #2 which I can't judge because I've never heard them. 1. Poor Thing - Sweeney Todd 2. Champaign's for Celebrating (I'll Have A ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The World According to YWS

    Wheee US! Who else is in one of those army of dots in the Midwest? :D

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    At least 120 across all genres. :)

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If someone on YWS died...

    Sorry, I actually laughed out loud at the "Nate Death Backup Plan" but I suppose that might come in handy. And yeah, I've totally thought about this before too. I ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I need all the help I can get

    A plot will develop eventually. Listen to jumper and quill, they have good advice. Here's what I'd do though. Since you are so character-driven, just start playing with them. It ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Red Leader: Um, hello! *bats eyelashes* Are you a photographer? Or was this just one of those happy accidents? You're gorgeous, btw. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: craziest night of writing you have ever experienced?

    25,000 words for NaNoWriMo written over the course of three days right before the deadline. And winning by 700 words two hours before the deadline. Can you say... procrastinator? :D ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Muse Gone

    Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm glad you liked and and caught the change in voice through the poem. That's the major element I want people to see there. ;) ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    A new pic of me. My hair was so nice to me. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 5, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    Dun, dun dun dun, dunnnn!!! Give me moar! :twisted: ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: 1 Gigabyte Big

    Call me again when we get to a terabyte. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8) Is that a dare? ;) I have a sudden unquenchable urge to scream "CHUG!" Mayhaps it is. Sheesh, ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: 1 Gigabyte Big

    Wooot! That's a lot of text. O.o Really. But man, in the scheme of things, one gig, is not all that much. I mean, I could fit YWS onto my ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Muse Gone

    Muse Gone You never gave me hope you never gave me expectation I simply gave you love my unconditional love I do not know how it didn’t work you had ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ow.

    Ow. - A silly take on a recent heartbreak. Ow. Love is a twisted thing. Something just snapped. Was that just you? Or was it my heart? Here, you can ...

    Aug 4, 2008


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight