User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Madame Clarinet

    Ooooh! *chills* The same could be said towrds my oboe. ^_^ *gazes lovingly at oboe* AWESOME piece. I love it. Ten gold stars! ********** :D

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    Happy Birthday Imp! :)

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: EL GATO LLAMEANTE DE MUERTE!

    'Tis spiffy I must say. Mi nariz no es aqui!!! Quien es mi nariz?!?!?! (Please excuse any grammatical errors in my spanish. I haven't taken it in two years. :D ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Boredom on an unsteady mind is no good...

    Yeah, the Botticelli ones are cool. Isn't that like Venus or something? I dunno, I forget. Art History was last year. >.

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Houdini

    Yes! Cute poem. Adorable. I love the rhyming. :D Great job.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: World Citizens Association

    Coolie. Looks neat. I'll consider joining. (Meaning, I'm gonna join eventually. :P) Good luck.

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Adventures in Insanity

    Your first one was good! :D Lookin' forward to the second one! And I'll watch it all the way through no matter how long it takes for my stupid dial-up ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My collage and one of my paintings..<3

    Wonderful work. I have no complaints with the collage, but I would size it down for easier veiwing. I have to scroll all over to see the whole thing. It ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Ashes to Ashes

    Horrifying but beautifully depicted. I found nothing wrong with it. A+ quality material. :P I love the emotion, or lack there of, that you were able to pull the reader ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Butterfly

    Great poem! I love butterflies too. :) They've been everywhere recently! (\../)  (/\) My pathetic attempt at making a little butterfly thingie... *shrug* :D

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Eva, Dreaming

    I thought this was a great poem. No complaints really. You have some great lines in here, I agree. Nice work. ~Yoha

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm doing it again! Last year was my first year. I wrote one craptastic novel, and I won! This year I'm writing it's sequel and hope to achieve the same ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Muahahaha! Tesla coils are... AMAZING! O.o *goes into a fit of snorting giggles*

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: CELEBRATION!!!!!!

    Hupah! *dances* That's flippin' shweet. :D

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Mmmm... shmexy Waffles. That's one awesome pic there at the end. Love it. :P

    Sep 8, 2006


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman