-
Re: ANIMATED avatars
*cowers from Elizabeth* I'd do it if I were you. O.o Anyways... that's really cool. I wish I had ImageReady. I know how to use it, it's just so dang ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
Yay! We have a YWS thread in NaNoLand! Thanks Firestarter!
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
Eeek! Crysi! I'm much to scared to even write down my ideas for my plot this year! I'm more into the seat-of-your-pants style of writing. All planning is in my ...
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: Teeeeo's Going KURAZI!!!
Teo... you've always been crazy. *nods* But we love ya for it anyways. ^_^
Oct 4, 2006 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
Make the time!!! I don't have any time either!!! Just do it! You'll thank me in the end. :)
Oct 4, 2006 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
Oh man... my schedule for November just got crazy. For the first half I'll be doing hours of dress rehersal for the play I'm in and then performing it. Wahhh! ...
Oct 4, 2006 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
I totally just added on a crap-load of stuff after you guys posted. :D Haha! But I am so not ready. This will be the sequel of my first NaNo ...
Oct 3, 2006 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
Sign ups for National Novel Writing Month 2010 won't be open until October, but when they are you can find them at . Expectant writers begin planning what they want ...
Oct 2, 2006 -
Re: To writingluver5
DORY!!! :P Good job Teo. Hehe.
Sep 29, 2006 -
Re: Wallpapers
Thanks! Hey... I have more of these I coupld post. *goes on a wallpaper hunt*
Sep 29, 2006 -
Re: Innocence
Great poem. I love it. But "dieing" is spelled 'dying'.
Sep 29, 2006 -
Re: Neon Black And White
Cool poem. I love the title. :)
Sep 29, 2006 -
Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!
*braces herself*
Sep 24, 2006 -
Re: She
Gorgeous. Is it about a girl who died? Because it reminded me of a girl from my school who died two years ago at 16. Very touching though. Great piece.
Sep 24, 2006 -
Re: to Akito
Nice and depressing. ^_^ I love Fruits Basket. Haven't watched it in a long time but it's really good. :) Nice job.
Sep 24, 2006
