User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • NovMo Archives Re: Only couple days left!!! How's thy word count coming?

    They need to delete or archive last year's posts or something... *grumbles*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tree Dance

    Typo fixed. Thank you Myth and Krystal! :)

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tree Dance

    Thank you! ^_^

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The sun and the sea

    Much better than the first poem I ever wrote. Seventh line though, "mesmorising" is spelled mesmerising. Otherwise, I thought this was exteremly well done for a first attempt. ^_^ Keep ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Are You?

    No.

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tree Dance

    Tree Dance On a cloudy day When the wind blows The trees begin to dance Branches bend Trunks sway And the leaves spin and twirl Before being ripped away They ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    I have plots for the next three years. Last year I got the idea for a four-book series. Hence why I already have my plots. But, I haven't actually done ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: No One

    Yes, keep writing!!! My first attempts were horrid. (Most still are...) But you do definitely get better! Just listen to the advice everyone gives you. It does help. ^_^ Good ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Flying high

    Very nice poem. I love the ending. I love the simplistic style and how short it is. I love short reads. :D Good work. ~Yoha

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: I Think of You

    Touching and sweet but not of the highest quality. If it serves your purposes though, run with it. :) Keep on writing! ~Yoha

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jack's Avatar Attempts Thread

    Coolie! Good job there. :D

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Are You?

    Thanks guys! It's been a while since I've written anything really. I'm glad this one turned out so well and that you like it. :)

    Oct 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I still haven't done any planning yet. I probably should now that I think about it. I just don't have any TIME!!! Arg.... But now I am devoted to creating ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Emotions

    Haiku Words will never win Over the 3D human Emotions of LIFE Muahaha... haiku is the idiot's poetry. Haha. It really doesn't take too much thinking to make one. But ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Are You?

    Where Are You? Can't you hear my telepathic screams Echoing across our distance? I shred my own heart (everyday) Just looking for the memories of your love I yearn for ...

    Oct 17, 2006


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria