User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Picked It Up and Threw It Back

    Hmm... I see your point. I was never good at lyrics but I could see how this could definitely move in that direction. Thanks! ~Yoha

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    Hokay... it's been ages, I know. But here's some more wallpapers I've recently made. Enjoy! :wink: Blue Butterfly Manipulated from my own photographs. Eclipse 2 Street Lights Originally a picture ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Picked It Up and Threw It Back

    I Picked It Up and Threw It Back You ripped my heart out that night But I picked it up and threw it back We talked through the evening You ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    I am! I've been told that my writing style could be easily turned into a movie script, so why not just cut out the middle man? :P

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Chrismas Song

    Carol of the Bells, definitely. I must agree with Trident there. :D Though I also love Winter Wonderland, Sleigh Bells, and White Christmas.

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gorgotten

    Welcome! I, personally, like short poems. I think you did a good job with some simple imagery. Captializing 'disappear' doesn't do anything for the poem though. I would just leave ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I got a Snow Day!!!

    Woot! We got a snow day here! I'm so happy!!! *Yoha dances and brags more* Okay, I'm going ice skating now. Adios!

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    I got 50k one day early. I was so freaked out that I wouldn't make it cuz at the beginning of week four, I still only had 25k. So... I ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    38k and counting! Writes furiously.

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What is Dramatic Poetry?

    Thank you for your clarification. I'm sure it will help many. :)

    Nov 25, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Posting your NaNo?

    Yes... if anyone does plan on posting their NaNo Novel, please, PLEASE grammar edit and spell check it before you do. Do it to spare our sanity, and your life ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: An open door

    Yes, very good composition. Sharpen it and I would lighten it some. Not a lot. But nice. :)

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique Circle

    Glad you're back! :D *Yoha huggles magicman*

    Nov 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: that 2nd week slump

    I haven't been able to write for a while with play practice taking up all my time! But after Friday, I should be able to regain some word count once ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Helpful Ideas

    I can't listen to music with words while writing. I'll start singing to my favorite songs or something. Although, if it's quiet enough to be background noise I can handle ...

    Nov 9, 2006


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl