User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    I like the portrait. Nice composition and good contrast. The second one is nice too, but I don't like the proportions of the earth being the droplet. First off, it's ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Full Spectrum

    Yeah, it's meant to be sort of cryptic. Part of the story. Everything isn't discovered yet, so that's the next part of the advanture for my characters. :D But alas, ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Full Spectrum

    Pretty is good! ^_^ Thank you. I'll put some punctuation in.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Those are really good. I love your use of text, even if we can't read it. And I love how you play with the colors and saturation and how you ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Full Spectrum

    The Full Spectrum Full spectrum all are we. We willful come to thee. The Knights of Night, We come to fight. Our dance of dissonance Forewarns with resonance, For threat ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    Anyone else care to comment? :?

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heavens vocal cords

    I love your style. This captured me right away. And it's short and simple which makes me like it even more. Great descriptions. I think you've got something good here. ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Messing around...

    Woot for tablets! I

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    The ferris wheel is cool. Of all your photos, it's the sharpest. I don't like your eye picture though because it's too blurry/out of focus. 2, 3, and 7 are ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    Pretty awesome picture there. Is there anyway you could shrink it so we don't have to scroll to see the whole thing?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Spoon

    Very interesting story, I agree. I just think it's great that you can tie a love story together with a spoon. :P Very original. Great job!

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    Breathing I knew he was clinically crazy. I visited him more often than I visited any other patient at the McCorkle Hospital of the Mentally Ill. He wasn’t as bad ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I don't get enough. At least not very constructive ones. I suppose I shouldn't even be talking since I barely every critique anything. I'm very bad at critiquing. Either I ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: What we learned...

    -- Don't procrastinate to the point where you have to write half your novel in week four. -- After 35k everything goesreallyreallyfast!! and it's fun. ^_^ -- I love putting ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    Is there a website for it yet?

    Dec 11, 2006


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou