User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Art & Photography Re: A picture's worth 1000 words

    Thay're all really good, but the third one is really bugging me. The arm is bent like there's no bone in it. You need to keep the arm straight and ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yay- Beginning Complete

    Yay!!! Congrats! *begins chanting* Write, write, write, write... Muahaha! ;)

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: How Do You Pronounce "Idea"

    Erm... and it's Oregon. With an 'O'. :D

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Words, Words

    Words, Words Words, words itching to get on a page. All calling me, taunting me, tempting me... The words ebb on my desk, Like the tide of the lake at ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Anxiety

    Very cool. Nearly sent shivers up my spine. Make me feel twitchy too. Very effective Clau. :) And the back story helps. It's nice of you to share it. *thumbs ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    How does that help you to remember to get dressed? You need a reminder to put clothes on?? O.o

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: !!!!!!!

    O.o In fact... noodles do sound good. And I'm suddenly hungry too. Curse the mention of food. It should be illegal. :( *SPLAT!!!*

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored

    I don't have any other eye pictures like that but here's some other photos I have. :wink: Red596 White573

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bye Christmas

    And he has no brain! His head just disappears into hat!! O.o

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    Thank a lot guys! The title... well, I suck at naming things but if you notice through out the story I tend to reference breathing a lot. His breath rate, ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Those are all really good. I actually like the last one, because it has the butterfly and a fly tot he right of it. All of these photos could do ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: These tablets are difficult

    Yeah, it looks like you have a little pressure sensitivity, but if you're like me I like it all the way up at the most sensitive setting. Try messing with ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored

    Hokay, so I love eyes, and I'm facsinated with all the colors (I love colors too) so random artwork with an eye and some color. It only took me like ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ares - I'm digging it. 8) Anyways... a pic of me. Woo!

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year, YWS!

    Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great 2006 and has an even better 2007!!! :D

    Jan 1, 2007


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous