User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Fand- You have GORGEOUS eyes. They look absolutely sparkling in black and white too. *is jealous* Flemzo- Yeah COWBELL!!! Wooo!!! Greatest instument on earth for just that moment. Nice giraffe ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Childhood

    Gorgeous photograph. I love the contrast. Good job! :D

    Jan 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Story of a Boy -Untitled-

    Thank you! I will fix the mistakes you pointed out. Thank you for being so helpful! It means a lot to me! And chapter two is coming soon. :wink: ~Yoyo

    Jan 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Story of a Boy -Untitled-

    Chapter One In a small, obscure shipbuilding town on the coast of England, there was an orphanage. In this orphanage, there was a boy, as there were many since it ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Story of a Boy -Untitled-

    Thank you! I would post chapter one sometime today but I left my writing at school. It shall have to wait until tomorrow. *sigh* Stupid exams.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Story of a Boy -Untitled-

    Author's Note: Okay, so literally, this story came to me in this really vivid dream about a year ago. And this is really rare for me because I normally don't ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kobolds

    Hehe! I love the candles! It's so entertaining. *giggles at the thought of clumsy goblins with candles on their heads*

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hank.

    Haha! It's great. Embrace the randomness.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Jack's Musket

    OooooOOOooo... fun stuff! 8)

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Moments in Mass Silence

    Done.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Stab & Burn

    I feel like I'm tip-toeing through the knives of your lives While marching over the hot coals of my own. All your trials and tribulations trickle down to me. And ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Moments in Mass Silence

    Moments in Mass Silence The air becomes thick with thought. It is a moment of prayer. I can imagine the dense cloud floating over the heads of the congregation. It ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography!

    I think it would be a decent picture if it didn't have the blurry branches in the front and if it didn't look like someone got too enthusiastic with the ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Nerds

    Capitalize the word 'I' and use spell check before you post anything, please.

    Jan 17, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Painting revealed.

    So true. My general idea about artwork in fancy museums that "looks easy," and, "a three year old could do it," usually has more time put into than you think. ...

    Jan 16, 2007


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19