User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    Thank you. :)

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Atlantis is Rising

    It looks like a sand castle or a really nifty unforsted cake, but its cool. ^_^ ~Yoyo

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Connection

    Connection We are connected, our bonds as strong as chains, as soft as silk. Imagine an explosion of pink. Innocent temptation, sweet as candy. You could jerk my chain, I'd ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The United States of Grey Imagination

    Thanks guys! Well... if you think about it, bland kind of works for this, at least in my mind. I think of grey as boring, uniform, no interest, just kind ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The United States of Grey Imagination

    The United States of Grey Imagination The United States of Grey Imagination, are at war. Borders are disputed, Mass casualties everyday. Some innocent. Shades of grey, cover this spherical shape. ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Bye Bobo!! And good luck! Thanks for all you've done, and we'll miss you!

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Bathtub Musings

    Bathtub Musings Mountains and valleys of crackling white bubbles. I break off an island, and begin to sculpt, shaping it into a heart. Harder than it looks, I concentrate. I ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sitting/Beauty

    Ooh! I loved the sitting one. You captured a very sweet moment quite nicely. ^_^

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Icicles or icespears?

    I can look out the window next to me here at my neighbor's house which has some one and a half story long icicles coming down from the second story ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Valentine's Day

    Hehehe... thanks Rieda and Lucy. Yeah, about snow days... we hadn't had any in years either until this year. We've had four now, two of which were back-to-back in a ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Valentine's Day

    Hehe! Thank you. Lucky... we almost had a snow day today. But, mmmm... chocolate. ^_^ If only. >.< *doom & gloom* :wink: ~Yoyo

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Woo!

    Oooh! We've done Bye-Bye Birdie before! It was fun. ^_^

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Valentine's Day

    Yeah, I totally agree with you. I just wasn't to sure. Thank you! :D

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fand Does Photography *le gasp!*

    These are some great shots Fand! I love the cat. Great composition and contrast. I also really love 2b the B&W sunrise. It reaminds me of an old photograph from ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Valentine's Day

    Another Valentine's Day I'm the one who dances with a ball and chain, making my heart race. Not your face. A single red rose for Valentine's Day left frozen in ...

    Feb 14, 2007


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn