User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cryptic

    Cryptic Alas where I do weep but in archaic sanctuary. No. Lies. I have not cried for two sweet years. Why the habit sudden stop? Love. Makes sense to me. ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Amnesty International

    I loved the imagery you created in this. I could really see it all happening. Great work! ~Yoyo

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Society Is Now On MySpace

    Woot! Way to conform to society's demands! *dances and adds*

    May 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vampiress

    Hey, thanks guys! I didn't think it would be so successful. I fixed the comma. Don't know how I missed that. Thank you so much though! ^_^ ~Yoyo

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vampiress

    Vampiress Bitterly gorgeous rose petals scream sweet, sordid symphonies. Delirious ethereal beings rise up and restlessly seek eternity. A delicate knife in the mist, they rip through time, leaving be

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You're Not There

    You're Not There It's like looking for you through our secret window, But you're not there. I put my hand on the pane, my eyes strain for an impossible glimpse, ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    care to comment?

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures in Photography

    Hey your photography is good. Keep taking pictures! :D I love your black and white photos. You've got a knack for that too. ;) ~Yoyo

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nothing Shows

    Nothing Shows "When I get back, I promise," she said, the tears welling in her own eyes. "I don't want you to leave me," he said, his tears already falling ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    Untitled I. My fingers are glistening Wet with tears I've wiped off my fractured heart, My eyes unable to cry This incredible sadness I do not yet feel, Still weighs ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Red Apple

    Red Apple Kingdom coming, a seedling grows Walls are built, towering overhead Leaves grow green, and turrets spout A tree matures, the men go out The fruit blossoms as weapons ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Connection

    Thank you for your suggestions! :D I understand what you're saying about the fourth stanza. And thanks for the compliments. ~Yoyo

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Was Time

    Thanks guys! I'm glad the content of the story is okay. I seem to be a better content writer when it comes to the romance genre. Hm, maybe I should ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Was Time

    It Was Time It was time; their time to leave. We don’t know what separated them, but they both had the look on their face. The look of strong life-changing ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Connection

    anyone care to comment? :(

    Mar 14, 2007


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind