User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    The soundtrack to Pride & Prejudice!

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Diamond Angel

    azure: I love Twilight!!! I haven't read it in such a long time though! Thanks for the compliment! :D orcashadow: First, thank you for all your compliments. The way he ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Requests for...

    I want a moose... but I doubt you could help me with that. *pouty face*

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Diamond Angel

    Diamond Angel He was still and motionless, flat on his back, arms at his sides. His eyes were closed and his entire body was relaxed. A white shirt lay wrinkled ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    It's always Pat. *nods*

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fame

    First off, welcome to the YWS! I like this overall. The one thing I don't like that I would change is the repetition of the first two lines of the ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Every Little Reminder

    Overall I think this is good. :) It's a nice thought flow piece. But yes, take thier suggestions, they know what they're doing. And welcome to the YWS! ~Yoyo 8)

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: F-ing Ninjas

    Thank you! Glad it was well recieved. :smt045

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: F-ing Ninjas

    Fucking Ninjas She entered the room wearing a deep violet dress, with a corset-like bust and a darker, near-black skirt. Her arm was extended from her body and she held ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    PAT BUCHANAN!!!! Otherwise I would vote for hardback.... So much nicer. ;) ~Yoyo

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Died

    You Died I once had a dream Where as hard as I tried I couldn't stop you from dying. I would wake up at school, They'd announce it in class ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cryptic

    Thanks Crysi! I like your suggestion, I'll change that. I'm glad you have some interest in it. :)

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Hey, if you don't want people to critique or praise anything here, then don't post it.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cryptic

    The last two lines aren't with the poem. I can understand everyone's indifference to it. Haha! At least you don't hate it. ^_^ As stated in my comments, it makes ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Always Dreaming of You

    Always Dreaming of You Pencil lead to my lips The only kiss I'll ever get I am a writer I am an artist I am a dreamer Always dreaming of ...

    Jun 5, 2007


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity