User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Re: Palin Name Generator

    I'm Filter Skate Palin... :?

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Sneak-Peek of the new YWS

    Can we stick Createspace man in there somewhere?

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: CreateSpace Guy's Name

    Looks like a Robert to me. My roommate says he looks like a Ben though which I might have to also agree with. ~Yoyo 8)

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    Darcy, the original bassist for The Smashing Pumpkins grew up in my town and he mom lives a few doors down from me. My mom also taught her in elementary ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 68% Likelihood of you being MALE is 32% Hm... okay.

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Kinda. I started but haven't worked on it in months. I will pick it back up again I swear!!! *whines* ~Yoyo 8)

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Five Most Common Questions Of A New Member

    How do I post things? What's a review? Why don't I get reviews? How do I add friends? YOU MEAN I CAN'T DO THIS?!?!!11!??111?!?!!!!!111one!!!!!11 ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yoyo!

    Update Threeee! :D

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Welcome Back Jack!

    Yaaayyyy! Welcome back! :D ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Advice for a high school senior?

    Start submitting applications now. Hit the early deadlines for your favorite top-choice schools. Work on scholarship apps but not *too* hard. Most of the big deadlines aren't until Spring, so ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: McCain Running Mate

    Hahaha, this is more of lounge material, not news material. I'll move this to the lounge and pull up an article to put up here. :D EDIT: Dude, I totally ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Just thought I'd update you guys and show you part of my dorm room. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 29, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    Have you already started planning your Nano for this year? Do you need ideas? Share here!! Personally, I have no idea what I'm doing for my 4th NaNo this year. ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Mantis!! I like the cut! :D

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ariiii!!! Congrats! I bet you're real excited! Nice drawing Saint. ^^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Aug 22, 2008


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman