User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You're Not There

    Yes, you are correct pain. And thatks guys for the crits! :)

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliched Heartbreak

    Cliched Heartbreak I thought my heart had been ripped out before, but I think to that again now and it seems silly, compared to this. To find that my loving ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Now

    Thanks guys. Maybe I'll work on it. Maybe not. It isn't hugely important. *shrug* Just playing around. :) chocoholic: Thanks for the other critique too. ^^ And from reading that ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Holy Matron

    Hahaha! I actually kinda liked this. First, "tiered" is spelled "tired." And the rhyming is ehhh.... So it needs a little work I'd say. But it's on its way! :D ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waiting For The Bus

    An interesting idea. I think you could work with it. You definitely expand more though. Right now you have the idea and that's all. You need the image that goes ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pink Jasmine Blossoms

    Lovely. Very descrpitive. I love the metaphors. Amazing piece overall. Keep it up! ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Now

    Not Now What's wrong with me you ask? Some of you don't care Some of you listen with half interest Few of you listen with rapt attention. I say there ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When We Walked

    I like this! It's short and simple. A very 'cute' poem if I may say so. Nothing negative to say really... great job! ~Yoyo 8)

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teardrop

    It worked until you got to the last two lines. They just don't fit it seems. I'd play with this though and see what else you can get fom it. ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Sore Wings Soaring

    Hey! I really like this! I won't comment on the rhyme or the meter, seeing as I am terrible at both. But I absolutely love the imagery you use and ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feathers

    Thank you Fangala! I am most definitely not a rhyming person, so I commend you! Haha. As far as it being a metaphor, I guess it can go either way! ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feathers

    Feathers rounded phoenix feathers softly, gently graze my cheek dyed with inky tears they retract their fiery fingers as i am left to heal after the burns Sorry it's so ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Editing Your Work

    I can edit shorter stuff, but I have yet to even touch my NaNo novels from two years ago. Any sugestions on tackling larger projects? ~Yoyo 8)

    Oct 8, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Aye! I am surprised to see this at 9 pages already! Oy! Well, I'm doing NaNo again. I have to finish my three book, three year series!! :D Yaaayyyy!!! Looking ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Whoa! Neato! I'm looking forward to seeing this grow! LET THE BRAINWASHING BEGIN!!! Muahaha! :twisted:

    Sep 30, 2007


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling