User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Share the Journey

    Share the Journey I wanna go on an acid trip with you Swinging back and forth Sitting in the sand, running through my hands You always open my eyes, a ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Strong Arrow

    The Strong Arrow The sinew was pulled taught and the arrow flew true. I felt it hit my heart a second late. My chest ached and a great wind blew ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My

    I like the general theme and the seasonal theme throughout. I agree that it is awkward in some places though which I'm sure you can figure out. Just work on ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    To my love, the YWS, Thank you for being there, along side my writing, encouraging me to go on with tantalizing, tempting posts of crtiquey wonderment. For over two good ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love's Suicide

    Love's Suicide I feel as if I am wasting away, slowly dying, part suicide. It was my choice to love him. But it's his choice to let me die. Love's ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Utopia

    Welcome to the YWS! I love the rhyme scheme! You're very good at that. And I like it short too. My only complaint, or maybe, question. Should there be a ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Blood Song

    Some pointers, poems don't have to rhyme, nor do they have to have a set rhythm. There's a style called free verse where it has neither rhyme nor meter (rhythm). ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Will You?

    I agree with kitty15. It's too listy. I saw the repeated "Will you" and cringed. Repitition can be nice, but that's just waaaayyyy too much. My eyes can't take it! ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Weather Another Winter Season

    Wow! All I can say is great job! You really pulled me into the poem and made me feel like the writer does in this place. Wonderful imagery. I can ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fake

    Sort of like what SeraphTree mentioned, this sound sort of like drama dribble drabble. You don't want to write that "poor me," "look at how terrible my life is" stuff. ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just To Let You Know

    This sounds more like a rant to someone you're extremely annoyed with, rather than poetry. And I must agree with Via, the formatting is very difficult to read. So take ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    Wow... that's hilarious!! :lol: So whatever happened to the rest of FREAK? Is it ever going to acutally get published? ~Yoyo 8)

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: short i know

    Sometimes you just need to vent. I understand. But if you want to write a poem about it. Wait unitl your mind is logical again and then re-evaluate the feelings ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to Soup

    That's just a fun and happy poem. ^_^ We nned more of that in the world. :D Keep writing it! ~Yoyo 8)

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliched Heartbreak

    Thanks for the positive reviews guys! I'm really happy with how this one turned out. And I'm really glad you didn't find this to fall under your typical "dpressing love ...

    Dec 8, 2007


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire