User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night

    Yes, slow it down, especially the beginning, and please, please, please space out your paragraphs. Normally won't read a ginormous block of text, but this was short enough. So space ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Spirit Within

    Augh! Space your paragraphs and I'll come back. Please!!

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our Last Kiss

    I really liked this. This actually kept me reading and I can really see how you felt during this. It does seem a bit long, but I'd break it into ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for being younger than me and having more posts

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who wouldn't want to know about BBB?

    Well, there's gotta be at least a couple thousand Jared Ryan Petersons in the US. No offense, but they aren't the most original names. But hey, all the Jareds I ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yoyo!

    Update!! 8)

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    I'm not a huge grammarian. BBB and Jabber covered that pretty well. I really liked your action though and the visuals are great! And yeah, whoever said you can't write, ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Share the Journey

    Anyone else? :|

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Good luck! And we hope to see you back! :D

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Help please!

    As stated, I need three poems to put in a contest, and I need help narrowing down my options. Now I have them already posted up here (some are pretty ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for being in a depressing place

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?

    It's always Pat Buchanan. ALWAYS! *ahem* I kind of liked "You what, sir?" though. It's like, "You WHAT, sir???" in a tone of disbelief. I don't know what we're disbelieving... ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Strong Arrow

    Thanks Seree and chayonz. And no, I never did find him. :( I was stupid for not doing anything. I seriously could have. It was just weird, the connection that ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Share the Journey

    Thanks Syd and aussie. Hehe... me likes choloclate. *wipes up drool* Um, yeah I know what you mean about extending this though. I typically do short poetry like this, but ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Strong Arrow

    Thanks! Some of that you misunderstood though (1, 3), and others are stylistic choices (7, 8, 9) and I will not be changing those. But thanks for catching the others! ...

    Jan 15, 2008


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo