User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Other Poetry Re: Be My Anti-Valentine

    I like this a lot! The rhyming was pretty good. A little off in places, but I'm no expert in that, so I have no suggestions. The one thing that ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #2

    Ahhhh!!! That's it?? I need more! You've got me hooked now. Sorry I don't have much more critique than that. I was to involved in the plot and her feelings ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #1

    Two fixes: "poisonous ivy" should be just poison ivy. And I'd just make it clear that she's writing in her diary from the beginning. At first I didn't know why ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    pretty purple! (what? i like purple! ^_^)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    aedomir - Heh. How clever of you! Put your cute face as your avatar! lol *le sigh* All the gorgeous people! But then again, who isn't? :D ~Yoyo 8)

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This Pic Reminds Me Of Someone...

    Aw! It's Bear! *Yoyo huggles Bear* :D

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: YWS Romance (For BBB's contest) Part 2

    Oh man, I died at the ending. It's kind of confusing in parts, but as i understand you rushed to finish it, and ti was late at night so you're ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Pat Buchanan?

    I vote for Pat Buchanan at every available opportunity. Hooray Pat! *raises the flags* :elephant:

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    *Yoyo huggles Snoink*

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don’t Look At My State Of Mind

    Woo! I get to be the first to edit this before it's posted! (It's 11:29am for me. :lol: ) I really liked this a lot, how you're stading on the ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: donut repli 2 diz msg or ill hurtz u

    I want a donut now... -__-

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS - One Page

    Oh my... this'll be interesting.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Penny Sapphires : published!

    Hey, I really like this. And I though she joined the mermaids! I never thought she'd drown! :( That'd be too sad! Hehehe, but the ending is good. I like ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leaves

    This sound more like prose put into poem format. Poetry is typically more lyrical than narrative, if you know what I mean. The concept is good though. I would develop ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ambition

    Ambition A soul-cry in agony behind bitter melodies. Raised in sweet golden tones copper to green. Decomposition doesn't care what it consumes. Age takes its hold. It shakes me gently, ...

    Feb 5, 2008


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain