User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Brothers, Friends, And Boy Friend

    This was good. You have all the frustrated emotions down really well. It's really confusing though because all of a sudden there's a Chris and a Dave without any explaination ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    Wow! I'm so flattered on the amount of feedback on this and the reactions! And thanks for your suggestions on fixes PerforatedxHearts, and you suggestion on it being publishable! I ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love's Suicide

    Hm, yeah, I know it isn't great. I was mad at the time. I don't write as well when I'm emotional. Sorry my emo-ness came out. XD It made sense ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dirtied Spools of Thread

    Wow. This is gorgeous. The concept behind this is so beautiful and touching. And you used punctuation and capitalization. My only issue, I'd change the colon in line two of ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Opening Night

    Oooh! Lovely. I like the repitition, as Eimear said. Really good though. I love theater and it made me feel like I was back stage. Dunno about the acting part, ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: february the fourteenth

    The first and second stanzas read a lot like prose. I'd change that around so it doesn't. Third stanza, maybe "quote" the italic bit. But definitely capitalize "I've." Fourth stanza, ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Emotion of Anger

    "high" and "bright" ehhh... not quite a rhyme. And "heavily" and "angry" definitely do not rhyme. I read those and I'm just like, "Whoa!" because it's so off. Besides that ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: honestly

    Wow, I really love this. I think everything is fine just how you have it, contrary to what Bear said. (Sorry Bear!) And it is definitely not cliche. Ignore Simon. ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dono's Birthday!!!

    Happy Birthday!!! :D :elephant: :smt026 :birthday: :smt026 :elephant:

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Haiku

    A Haiku There are some haikus which just don't make sense at all; purple elephants. Just a funny haiku I wrote in my english class when my teacher was explaining ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tell

    Wow. I really liked this. Something about it pulled me in. My only critique would be to capitalize a little bit more. Not every line, but maybe the beginning of ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Dreamer's Reality

    The Dreamer’s Reality He was young once the leader in a strong cloud. but as all clouds must, their rain falls he fell to the earth, sad to leave his ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???

    Woo Pat! *Yoyo prances about with "Vote for Pat" signs* :D

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Chevy! I remember you! You are gorgeous. I really love that middle one too. It's very artsy. Roaring Melody - I like the long hair better. ^^ Fabien - You're ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #3

    Awesome! Keep going! I don't want to critique much until the end. I have to know if the theme of the story persists in order to know if anything is ...

    Feb 16, 2008


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK