User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    I don't need a NaNo now. I'd die completely. I'm not even sure if it'll fit in my schedule next year, going to college and all. I hope it will ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: American Cowboy Bush

    Hahahaha! Hooray! Not bad. It even looks like he could be pistol-whipping you. XD Lovely. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Sellswords

    Piper had been walking through the tents and overheard a whispered conversation in one. Being naturally curious, she slowed to listen. "Have you heard anything from our brother?" said one ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Bit of English Fun

    Looks like a case for... "The Grammar Ninja!!!" :elephant:

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On

    Good luck, Jack! I must say, it will be odd not seeing your name in red. Hope you are still able to stick around somewhat though. I don't even want ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Sellswords

    Piper walked up to a rough looking character. She wanted to make an effort to get to know new people. Gritting her teeth a bit, she approached him. "Hello. I'm ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nothing's Fair in Teen Love and War

    Cute! I think this flowed really well, I don't have much to complain about. I think you've really got the middle school atmosphere down. It reminded me of my 8th ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Sellswords

    (Wow, I'm stealing Jack's format. He seems to have this down. XD) Name: Piper Age: 19 Height: 6' Build: Slender Race: Elf Class: Mercenary Eyes: Brown Hair: Reddish brown, long ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: As I Tango

    Ooooh, nifty word. I like the rhythm and the rhyme sheme. The third stanza kind of irks me using "smile" and "smiles" in the first two lines. If you can ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Goals, Rituals etc.

    I write wherever I can, whenever I need to. I only ever need to write when I'm inspried. Sometimes that's when I'm sitting right at the computer. Othertimes it will ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Was Time

    Seree, you're asking be to write a different story than this is. And you're also asking me to change my writing style. I appreciate your advice here, but I don't ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: unusual animal thread

    A turtle cat.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    scotty - I must say that you look good! :p I'm not a fan of mullets though. XP Tess - you're so pretty! I love your freckles. ^^ And your ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    ^ is know for loving WICKED!!!! *glomplehugs*

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    ^ known for being purple

    Feb 24, 2008


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer