User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Teapot

    Hah! This was cool! I must say I like your style! I don't have much mroe to say on this, sorry. :) Keep writing! ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: First Time

    Cool! Yeah, as everyone has said, it feels like it's something true, like you know what you're talking about. It's very simple and sweet, yet you get all the feleings ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the piano

    Oooh! I like this one! My only critiques are "pianoist" isn't a word, the term should be "pianist" and "anouther" should be "another" and "cheaks" is "cheeks." I don't get ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: frames and states

    1 - happyness = happiness (line 1 and 11) 2 - Capitalize and make sentences. Don't be afraid to use periods, right now you just have a comma at the ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Star Gazing On The Beach

    Cool! You have a neat idea going here, and if you expand on it like Lucky_Author said, you could have a great poem on your hands here! Keep writing! And ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Sellswords

    Piper had come running between and over tents when she heard the shout. Her sword was already drawn. She saw that the robed man had already taken his toll on ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *trips and falls* Awah! TN you're freaking gorgeous!!!

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Bob! Looks nifty. XD

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Party Killers [short story]

    Wonderful! Very original. Intersting ending, I didn't quite expect that. I loved your description of the hospital, I could really see that whole scene. Great work! ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Death Parlor

    Wow! This is amazing! I know it's older, but it just sucked me in! Very interesting concept, and quite original as always Snoink! ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: *cling!*

    Why did it diiiieeee!!!! I was having withdrawl symptomes! :cry: Hm, man... I need to get a life. XD

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Diva

    Gorgeous piece! The imagery is wonderful, and the language you use is beautiful as well. No complaints! Keep writing! ~Yoyo 8)

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memoirs of the One You Forgot

    Ooooh! This was cool! Good meter and rhyming throughout. And I really live the parts in parenthases. I looove the last two stanzas and the couplet ending. The only thing ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: This is what Love is to me

    I think this poem is weak. This is what I call a "woe-is-me" poem. Love is the thing that makes you crush But that is never going to happen to ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    Pshhhh, you can do it Aed. At least you're not a senior. Senior year you'll have trouble, but you'll find a way, it's not that difficult. Btw, who actually does ...

    Feb 29, 2008


When the microwave blew up, I was in my room reading comics. My entire family turned into superheroes. Only I remained completely normal…
— Normal Normal (1999 series)